Your are applying for
Job Type: Full-time Location : Mohali Exp : 1 to 3 years Education: M.Tech/BTech/MCA/BCA/MSc (IT)/BSc (IT)
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Candidate should have business and personalized app development ideas to bestow reliable iPhone app development services.
- Ensuring foolproof performance of delivery.
- Coordinating with co-developers and other related departments for timely completion of project.
- Sending regular updates regarding project status to concerned Team Lead/Senior.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualification
- Strong understanding of XCode (7,8,9), Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text , Google Maps. Familiar with iOS-SDK.
- At least 2-3 apps on App Store.
- Should have Industrial Experience in iOS Application Development.
- Good hands on experience in SQLite, Cocoa touch and Objective-C / Swift.
- Expertise in Coding, Debugging and Documenting all software modifications and extensions.
- Knowledge of JSON Parcel is preferred.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks, third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.